relief by Oleh Lesiuk]
More Than a Grain of Truth
by Margaret Siriol
A Biography of Gareth Jones
The book covers Gareth's:
- Family Roots in Barry, South Wales.
- Shining Academic Career at both Aberystwyth and Trinity College
- Prestigious employ with David Lloyd George's Secretariat
- Working for Ivy Lee Associates in New York as a Soviet expert during
- Three trips to the USSR between 1930 and 1933, where he exposed the
Holodomor and the Entire Personal Aftermath.
- Articles for the Cardiff Western Mail following the Rise of
Hitler and Nazism, the 'Irish problem', Rural Wales in the 1930s.
- Flying with Hitler three days before the Reichstag Fire, Insights into
the Night of the Long Knives and a 1931 prediction of the Molotov-Ribbentrop
pact, plus the origins of WW2 being fought over the Danzig Corridor.
- The Global consequences of First World War Reparations in relation to
the Depression and Gareth's ghosting of Lloyd George's memoirs.
- Meetings with the 'high and mighty', including: De Valera, Goebbels,
Jack Heinz, Frank Lloyd Wright, Churchill, Lord Beaverbrook, Lord Lothian,
Commissar Litvinov, Lenin's wife, Karl Radek, Walter Duranty & Malcolm
Muggeridge to mention a few.
- Personal Newspaper Commissions from Randolph Hearst to Attack the
- Further On-going Revelations Regarding his Mysterious Murder.
- The e-book is available on Amazon and a 'Print on Demand' version will be available very shortly.
CLICK HERE to go to the Amazon page.
CLICK HERE for Philip Colley’s fascinating and explosive article revealing the true story behind the film Mr Jones.
Gareth reading the New Yorker, November 1934